With the Shape Maker System being available at such a great price ($25!!) I wanted to share some ideas with you for using it!
Here’s a fun idea shared by the Home Office at CM.
It’s for a Mother’s Day card but you could easily adapt it to make a page element.
Supplies used: Pretty in Pastel Designer Paper
Shape Maker with 2-inch Circle Cartridge
Dual-Tip Pen (Black)
Optional: Downloadable “Happy Mother’s Day” quote that can be downloaded here.
- Cut two pieces of white patterned paper to measure 5” square. Flip these over on to your work surface. Measure and mark at the 3/4” mark along one edge of each piece.
- Using a straight edged, draw a line from each mark to the corner (shown right.)
- Use scissors or trimmer to cut along line on each piece.
- Apply tape runner close to both diagonal and shorter edges (avoid adding along longest edge) then adhere pieces together grey sides facing each other.
- Cut 2 pieces of grey paper to measure 5” x 1 -1/2” and 3” x 4”. Adhere strip along top edge of the pot base.
- To create flowers, punch several circles from various patterns of paper, then cut notches, waves and edges away. Arrange and adhere flowers across the top of the grey piece.
- Trim and adhere photo. Insert grey piece and flowers into pot.
- Print and cut quote, then adhere to polka-dot paper. Trim and adhere to card.
Here are some cute Christmas ornament embellishments made by CM Advisor (CMA) Kelly Hudson, using the Circle Tag from the Shape Maker System & adding a snowflake punch and some glitter glue.
CMA Amy Kilgore shared these fun ideas
Thanks to CMA Linda Wright for sharing this page with flowers and a ladybug also made with the circle tag cartridge.
More ideas from CM