If you missed the last round of flowers, rejoice! CM just received a fresh shipment of Pastel Embellishments so you can bling up your borders, projects and more with lovely dimensional flowers & gems. The product team is working on bringing us more of these fun packs in the future (with new designs), so this will be the last show for Pastel.
And bonus...if you love creating height for extra page pizzazz, Foam Squares are also available! You will find both while supplies last in the “Going, Gone” category of my CM Advisor website.
Foam Squares – great for adding a little extra dimension to your projects.
Love these fun Pastel Flowers & Bling!
Some inspiration for these fun embellishments
Butterfly: Snip one of the flower petals to make “antennae” and add rhinestones for the body.
Layered flowers: Snip off every other petal and add between a larger and smaller flower. Add bling to the center of the top flower.
- Using the Shape Maker System and the square cartridge (included with the system), punch a square out of paper (Pretty in Pastel used in the examples.)
- Fold the square in half diagonally, corner to corner, so you have 4 triangular sections.
- Cut along each of the fold lines from the edge towards the center, until you’re about 1/4” from the center.
- Put a small Foam Square in the middle of the pinwheel and adhere the tip of each of the 4 corners to the center.
- Add flowers & bling to your hearts desire!
These flowers & bling are perfect for cards, too! This card also uses the Pretty in Pastel paper pack. It goes beautifully with this Pastel set of flowers & bling!!
Pretty in Pastel paper pack from CM
Just a reminder: these items in the “Going Gone” are available in limited quantities. If you *need* them please order early! The paper flowers & bling are from CM Japan’s product line – they have been a HUGE seller and they don’t usually last long! CM has said that they don’t know if we’ll be able to get additional quantities of products CM Japan is kind enough to send our way.